Cosplay A.L.I.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cosplay A.L.I.V.E
Cosplay A.L.I.V.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ratsukorr's long-distance Registration Form

3 posters

Go down

Ratsukorr's long-distance Registration Form Empty Ratsukorr's long-distance Registration Form

Post by Ratsukorr Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:04 am

Long-Distance Member Form
For cosplayers who don't live in PA who cant make it to meetings and meet-ups held in PA. But will participate in cosplay-alive projects like cosplay groups at conventions and some videos.

Name: Liz Maynard

City: Lindley

State: New York

Why you want to join: I've always wanted to be in a cosplay group, but found myself not having or knowing enough people to do so. So, I typically try to convince one of my friends to join me, as at least one other person from the same series. In this case, this should be beneficial for me, and I know that everyone in this group are really great and dedicated cosplayers. Very Happy

Have you read the Q&A and Rules? : Yes, I have.

Do you cosplay? : Yes, I do.

How long have you been cosplaying?: I have been cosplaying since 2009. (Tekkoshocon VII).

Describe to me how you prepare your cosplay. What elements do you bring together for your costume?: When I first (and finally) decide upon cosplaying a character, I first start by gathering reference pictures from the internet. Then I stare at all the photos for an exuberant amount of time, taking in all of the details, and trying to determine what materials the costume should be made out of, and how I should go about making it, this includes the outfit, props, and accessories. I also scope out the internet for people who have cosplayed the same character, and get an idea of how they went about doing things, and perhaps things that I should or should not do.
I am quite the perfectionist, and I try to get in every detail that I possibly can, and make costumes as close to the real thing that I can. I strive for accuracy.

Are you ok with attending on-location cosplay meet-ups for cosplay groups and events at conventions?
This includes masquerades or fashion show walk-ons, possible dance videos, and cosplay group photo shoots : I would absolutely love to join you for all of those things. :3 No doubt about it.

Additional Questions:
Ratsukorr
Ratsukorr

http://ratsukorr.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Ratsukorr's long-distance Registration Form Empty Re: Ratsukorr's long-distance Registration Form

Post by Henshin_Hero Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:16 am

Boss! good to see you in the group Liz Very Happy
Henshin_Hero
Henshin_Hero
Average Member
Average Member

Character sheet
Main Character: Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Ratsukorr's long-distance Registration Form Empty Re: Ratsukorr's long-distance Registration Form

Post by Ouji Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Weeeelcome! <3 So exciting to see you here!
Ouji
Ouji

Character sheet
Main Character: Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratsukorr Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 am

I'm definitely excited to be here!! Very Happy
Ratsukorr
Ratsukorr

http://ratsukorr.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down