Cosplay A.L.I.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cosplay A.L.I.V.E
Cosplay A.L.I.V.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sengoku Musou/Samurai Warriors

3 posters

Go down

Sengoku Musou/Samurai Warriors Empty Sengoku Musou/Samurai Warriors

Post by Ouji Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:36 am

Dude. I'm so sorry for making /another/ one of these -- and this one, like the Brawl one, I don't even know WHEN I'll be planning on doing this... but...

Samurai Warriors/Sengoku Musou cosplay, anyone? 8D
I've been doing a lot of gaming recently while I've been sick, and I fell in love with the SW/SM characters.
Especially Hanbei Takenaka(Samurai Warriors 3). I reeeeally want to cosplay Hanbei. His weapon is SICK.
...Although, his choice of footwear may pose as a problem... orz
But anyway! I definitely plan on doing this... AT LEAST WITHIN THE NEXT THREE YEARS? (2011~2013)

Yeah. Anyone else play the game?
EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO COSPLAY IT, IT'D BE SUPER AWESOME TO TALK ABOUT THIS GAME WITH SOMEONE.
...That's all. Yup. Just thought I'd throw this idea out there and make a thread before I forget. xD;;;;;;
Ouji
Ouji

Character sheet
Main Character: Red

Back to top Go down

Sengoku Musou/Samurai Warriors Empty Re: Sengoku Musou/Samurai Warriors

Post by Henshin_Hero Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Another series of games i own most of XD. although i do thing that Orochi Musou was just awesome due to the blending of Sangoku (Dynasty/Three Kingdoms) and Sengoku characters. As well as characters like Sun Wukong and Minamo no Yoshitsune (fav character).

So if we ever were to do anything from the hack and slash juggernaut company Koei.....should give peopel the most options with a game like Orochi Musou Very Happy
Henshin_Hero
Henshin_Hero
Average Member
Average Member

Character sheet
Main Character: Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouji Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:24 pm

I actually haven't played that one! xD But it looks interesting, so I'll have to check it out. The only sad part about all of the other Musou games is that... Hanbei isn't in it. ;u; In which case... I won't really care about series-consistency about where the characters come from, since there are a lot of game exclusive characters to begin with.
Ouji
Ouji

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratsukorr Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:24 am

Unfortunately, it seems I have not played a lot of these games. Then again, the only fighting games I've really stuck to all these years (from playing the original ones as a kid) would be Tekken and Soul Calibur. XD Well, I guess there's also Mortal Kombat,..but I was never really good at that one, hahahaa.

If I could...there would be quite a few group cosplays that I would like to do, but unfortunately, I don't think anyone else would really join me in them ;_; . XD This has been my dilemma for some time now...
Ratsukorr
Ratsukorr

http://ratsukorr.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouji Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:07 pm

I guess that's always the dilemma people run into when cosplaying. D: But I don't think it'd hurt to at least share some of your ideas? Who knows, maybe some people here would be interested! c:
Ouji
Ouji

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Henshin_Hero Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:14 pm

oh and Hanbei is on Sengoku musou 3 (sadly america only has the option to play this game on the Wii)

oh and Liz.....if i were to ever to do Tekken cosplay i'm taking Tekken 4/5 Jin XD
Henshin_Hero
Henshin_Hero
Average Member
Average Member

Character sheet
Main Character: Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouji Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:05 am

xD I know. That's what I mean. He's ONLY in Sengoku Musou 3.

Ouji
Ouji

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratsukorr Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Chris- I would love to do Tekken, but all of the men are too manly(as in they are buff to the extreme!!) XD. !

If I could cosplay anyone from it, I wish I could cosplay Hwoarang. He has been my fav since Tekken 3...but if I was forced to be a girl from it...I would either choose Lili or Zafina. XD
Ratsukorr
Ratsukorr

http://ratsukorr.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down