Cosplay A.L.I.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cosplay A.L.I.V.E
Cosplay A.L.I.V.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the Group.

Go down

About the Group.  Empty About the Group.

Post by Jii Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:38 am

Hello and Welcome to Cosplay ALIVE.

Cosplay A.L.I.V.E : A Living, in-character, visual experience.

This is an official Pittsburgh based group for all cosplayers who enjoy bringing their favorite cosplay characters to life through them. This gives cosplayers a chance to learn, experience, and make new friends while doing what they love most; Cosplay.
This group will allow you to express your love for being in character while you RP with other members of the group doing the same thing.

This group also accepts non-cosplayers who just enjoy interacting and RPing with different characters.

I, the founder of the group, am excited to bring these people together and allow them to meet other people who share the same common interest. It's not every day that there is a reason to cosplay, and thats something that I'd like to illuminate with this group. This group will give us all a reason to do what we love to do; RP and Cosplay.

This club features all sorts of Cosplay-meet ups and events.Your characters will meet and interact with each others by competing in games and participating in special cosplay events, or just have fun to hanging out with each other. A community where you can be 'in character' to its fullest and be around people who love to do it as much as you!

If you have ever role played before, or if you know what role play is, then imagine bringing that to real life through yourself. You will be able to choose your own character and act as them, create a repetition for your self, and make all sorts of new friends!

This group has tons of up coming events and friendly people willing to welcome you to our cosplay family. We also can help you with cosplay tips and help you find places for high quality wigs, contacts, and costumes. We can help you develope a role play in character mode if you are willing to learn as well.

This group is made for fun, to extend your cosplay experience to the next level with people who share the same interests as you.

We welcome you to Cosplay ALIVE!

-Jii
Cosplay A.L.I.V.E
Jii
Jii
Admin

Character sheet
Main Character: Kokonoe

http://jii-desu.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum