Cosplay A.L.I.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cosplay A.L.I.V.E
Cosplay A.L.I.V.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Zombie's Reg. Form

Go down

Neko Zombie's Reg. Form Empty Neko Zombie's Reg. Form

Post by Neko Zombie Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:12 am

RL Name: Tara Oswald
City: Aspinwall, three miles away from Pittsburgh
*State: PA

*Why you want to join: I've been looking for a group who I can actually cosplay with and have great fun while making new friends also testing out my acting skills to be in character.

*Your cosplay experience (i.e. how long have you been cosplaying) : I've been cosplaying ever since 07, all thanks to the great man who is my cosplay hero " Man Faye "

*How you portray what being "in character" is in detail: Acting out in the role, imagining your self in the characters place, testing yourself how would you potray them, bringing the character to life through yourself.

*Example of your "in character" experience in detail (if you have one): Well back in Tekko I would always join the RPG battle fights and act out the character, but I had a instance of acting out as Matsumoto from Bleach, seeing Vegeta and just having fun flirting around as her and seeing Vegeta's reaction. Also in Kuro Kiro / Tekkoshocon, I was Orihime in the Bleach F A Q panel.

*Which character you would like to have and why: I would like to have Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach. The reason why I chosen her is that she looks more like me and I have her body shape, but also on that I love Matsumoto, her personality is strong and stern but yet fun and forgiving. I do act like her allot sometimes when I'm not fed sugar ( lol ). I like to explore Matsumoto's character more since she is my favorite female other then Orihime. Also I have everything I need for her.
I might change later ( way later ) to Terra Brandford from Final Fantasy 6`

*Have you read the Q&A and Rules? : 'I fully read & understood all the rules.' 8:14 pm Sept. 7. 10

*Do you plan on attending some of the events (if you are able to make it): Yes I do, I don't drive ( yet) but I will try my hardest to fully make it.

* Decribe to me how you prepare your cosplay. What elements do you being together for your costume?: I look into the details of the characters, look at the character's personality and how they react in most situations, and ask myself if I was ask to do something like the character on the spot would I be able to do it. Then I begin to research of what I need and look deeply into the details.

Anything special you'd like to bring into the community?: Fun into the community while also helping out others for inspiration and also help on cosplays

Additional Questions: N/A

Last edited by Neko Zombie on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put the time down)
Neko Zombie
Neko Zombie
Average Member
Average Member

Character sheet
Main Character: Rangiku Matsumoto

http://yuki-maru.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Neko Zombie's Reg. Form Empty Re: Neko Zombie's Reg. Form

Post by Neko Zombie Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:47 am

oh also forgot here is my DA to show some of my cosplays
http://yuki-maru.deviantart.com/gallery/#Random-Cosplays