Cosplay A.L.I.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cosplay A.L.I.V.E
Cosplay A.L.I.V.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ML's registration form

2 posters

Go down

ML's registration form  Empty ML's registration form

Post by MonsterLover Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:52 pm

RL Name: Nicole :]
City: [Around] Pittsburgh/ Hopewell
*State: Pennsylvania

*Why you want to join: I love cosplaying and being in character!

*Your cosplay experience (i.e. how long have you been cosplaying) : Since 2005

*How you portray what being "in character" is in detail: Acting like who you choose to cosplay; becoming that character.

*Example of your "in character" experience in detail (if you have one): At Otakon 2010, I cosplayed Orihara Izaya, and would actually fight and banter with my friend who was cosplaying Shizuo. Also, I have some sort of knack for acting exactly like Grell Sutcliffe. XD

*Which character you would like to have and why: As my main, Grell Sutcliffe, from Kuroshitsuji. I may change it later, but I plan doing most of his outfits, and have a lot of fun cosplaying him and acting like him. As my sub-character, I'd like Oerba Dia Vanille from FFXIII, a cosplay which will be finished by Tekkoshocon 2011. She's super cute, and it's so fun to get really into the character.

*Have you read the Q&A and Rules? : I fully read & understood all the rules.

*Do you plan on attending some of the events (if you are able to make it): Absolutely!~ I don't drive [yet] but I could always attempt getting a ride, I'm always up for cosplay!

* Decribe to me how you prepare your cosplay. What elements do you being together for your costume?: I try to pay attention to detail, right down to the last accessory. I learn my character's mannerisms, and even quotes to help me be the best I can at who I decide to cosplay. Obviously, I also will OWN the costume XD

Anything special you'd like to bring into the community?: I dunno yet XD I'm fun to be with I think, and I can help out new cosplayers if needed :]

Additional Questions: None~
MonsterLover
MonsterLover

Back to top Go down

ML's registration form  Empty Re: ML's registration form

Post by Jii Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:19 am

Hi Nicole!
What a pleasant surprise to see you wanting to join Cosplay ALIVE C:
I do love your Grell and I think you'd make a great addition to the group!
Welcome and have fun! See you soon. C:
Jii
Jii
Admin

Character sheet
Main Character: Kokonoe

http://jii-desu.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down