Cosplay A.L.I.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cosplay A.L.I.V.E
Cosplay A.L.I.V.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionheart85's Cosplayer Form

2 posters

Go down

Lionheart85's Cosplayer Form Empty Lionheart85's Cosplayer Form

Post by Lionheart85 Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Cosplayer Form

RL Name: Brenan
City: Mckeesport
*State: PA

*Why you want to join: Because I would like to get into "character" more, and enjoy cosplaying to it's fullest

Your cosplay experience (i.e. how long have you been cosplaying) : I've only been too 1 convention in which I cosplayed. It was pretty fun, I will be attending more in the future =D

*How you portray what being "in character" is: Being in character is what cosplayers do to act like their character. You're bringing the character out of their world and placing them in a convention situation. You act as they would to every situation.

*Example of your "in character" experience (if you have one): Uuuum since I've only had 1 cosplay (so far) being in character was fairly new to me so I dont think I was able to pull off a full "in characterness" but I like... tried... <_<

*Which character you would like: Squall Leonhart >=)

*Have you read the Q&A and Rules? : You bet!

*Do you plan on attending some of the events (if you are able to make it): I'd pretty much have to.. yea =P

* Decribe to me how you prepare your cosplay. What elements do you put together for your costume?: I usually try to be as accurate as possible. I did A LOT of modifying to my first cosplay, sewing it and what not. So I guess I was pretty hardcore about that =D

Anything special you'd like to bring into the community?: TURTLES!
Lionheart85
Lionheart85

Character sheet
Main Character: Squall Leonhart

Back to top Go down

Lionheart85's Cosplayer Form Empty Re: Lionheart85's Cosplayer Form

Post by Jii Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:27 am

Hehe your so silly. :3
I'm really happy to have you along with me and the rest of us as well.
Hope to get you more excited about the cosplay-wooorld. kekeke <3

You will make a wonderful Squall. ^3^
Jii
Jii
Admin

Character sheet
Main Character: Kokonoe

http://jii-desu.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down