Cosplay A.L.I.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cosplay A.L.I.V.E
Cosplay A.L.I.V.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henshin_Hero's Registration Form

4 posters

Go down

Henshin_Hero's Registration Form Empty Henshin_Hero's Registration Form

Post by Henshin_Hero Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:54 am

Cosplayer Form

RL Name: Chris
City: Grove City
*State: PA

*Why you want to join: I've grown quite tired of only doing my Role Play within MMO's and would like to play in character in a real world setting :3

Your cosplay experience (i.e. how long have you been cosplaying) : I've been cosplaying for around 3-4 years now and all have been at Tekko for the most part and i've done a few randoms at Halloween costume contests

*How you portray what being "in character" is: It's when you place yourself inside a character. Taking their mindset, appearance, and also mannerisms claiming them as your own

*Example of your "in character" experience (if you have one): well almost any MMO i play i've played in RP servers which require you to be in character...Sword of the New World i've played for nearly 3 year straight and during the time i played Aion i was also in a RP guild as a Vice

*Which character you would like: Right now i'll be Doing a bit more research on who i can pull off that i can still be sociable with. i'm not wanting to play someone so mean that interaction is near impossible....because lets face it....that's just lame XD

*Have you read the Q&A and Rules? : Yesh i have, and i have to say it's incredibly fair for everyone Very Happy

*Do you plan on attending some of the events (if you are able to make it): yes of course! Though i feel bad that i'm gonna have to be the odd one out kinda forcing others to meet up during the week (sorry everyone again....)

* Decribe to me how you prepare your cosplay. What elements do you being together for your costume?: i have absolutely no skills in building but i do try to find the best commissioners for my cosplay and i'm pretty stubborn about quality and props being to scale...i always try to pick characters that have props as well just...well just because! XD

Anything special you'd like to bring into the community?: well i mentioned it while sitting around with Jii and Brenan but i was working on a small battle group awhile ago and i have some notes on a very fair system of combat that i could modify to fit the characters within the group if anyone would ever wanna do a random tournament event for the lols XD

Additional Questions: At the moment i have nothing really pressing if i do i'll be sure to ask :3
Henshin_Hero
Henshin_Hero
Average Member
Average Member

Character sheet
Main Character: Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Henshin_Hero's Registration Form Empty Re: Henshin_Hero's Registration Form

Post by DestroyNoDead Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:23 am

Haha, howdy Chris! Is Sarah gonna sign-up too?

What's Sword of the New World? I've never heard of that game. Unless you guys mentioned it and I forgot. Sad

As for character-choosing, don't be afraid of choosing someone 'mean'. It could add some spice into the meetings! Mwahahaa! Not everyone needs to be a hero/goodguy/whatever anyways! Hur hur

Battle System FTW! You should fix that up and pop up what you have in a thread on the forum somewhere so that it can be seen and/or discussed! Smile

Also, hurray for forum signing uppage!

And, a Goku on crack: lol!

DestroyNoDead
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jii Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:45 am

Its great to see you joining us, Chris! I look forward to seeing which character you choose. :) You seem to really be excited for this and really into being in character which makes me happy to have such dedicated people in this group.

Don't be scared to pick any character. Even if they are mean, like Rachel said, it may bring a little spice to the group. :3
Plus, there's always a off-set character in every anime/game/whatever. They even may be able to get a long with Squall! lol (Brenan's Character.) Not saying Squall is mean, but you know. <_<;

I'm really excited to incorporate your battle system into the group. It will be a fun little side game that we can all look forward to. When you have the chance, post a topic about it and explain it to us. I'd like for everyone to have a good understanding on where you're coming from and what its all about.

Anyhow, glad toy have you with us!
I really hope that Sarah plans to join us as well. :)
Jii
Jii
Admin

Character sheet
Main Character: Kokonoe

http://jii-desu.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Henshin_Hero Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:24 am

oh sure thing i can do that i'll be looking for my notes when Sarah gets back from Butler shopping XD and i can pull myself away from the playstation 3....and well i'll make it official since it will be a slightly "spicy" character

Ragna the Bloodedge will be the main and Yaguruma Sou/Kamen Rider Kickhopper will be secondary Very Happy

EDIT: omg i forgot say, i'm sure Sarah will join too (she'll be so happy you are talking about her in such a positive and excited way!)
Henshin_Hero
Henshin_Hero
Average Member
Average Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionheart85 Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:02 am

Hey Chris!

I looked at your character and I just gotta say... wow x_x (in a good awesome way) He looks cool! Squall might be just a tad bit intimidated by his weapon lol =P

The battle system thingy sounds great! If everyone is down for it, I'm sure we could have something like that.
I, for one, am interested.

Welcome to the group! (which hopefully will be named in the near future)

This is Brenan by the way =D!
Lionheart85
Lionheart85

Character sheet
Main Character: Squall Leonhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Henshin_Hero Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:24 am

thx a lot man, i was really wanting to cosplay him anyway but i kinda synced into his character as i played all his story paths, i loved his English and Japanese voices so much and i was like "this guy really speaks to me somehow, gonna do it" it was either gonna be him or Zack Fair as mains so I'm kinda satisfied with who i ended up with and looking forward to being a likable jerkass for everyone XD
Henshin_Hero
Henshin_Hero
Average Member
Average Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down