Cosplay A.L.I.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cosplay A.L.I.V.E
Cosplay A.L.I.V.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VelvetZombie Registration Form

2 posters

Go down

VelvetZombie Registration Form Empty VelvetZombie Registration Form

Post by Velvet Zombie Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:34 am

RL Name: Tatiana
City: Carnegie/Pittsburgh (I live with my grandmother currently in Carnegie and soon with my mother in Pittsburgh)
*State: Pennsylvania

*Why you want to join: I am really getting into cosplay. And I've always loved to roleplay. So, RPCC is a great combination of my likes! I also hope to get better at cosplaying when I have more reasons to cosplay.

Your cosplay experience (i.e. how long have you been cosplaying) : I haven't had much. My first was Temari and a few years later was Mitsukuni Haninozuka from Ouran. Both weren't that good.

*How you portray what being "in character" is: Well, not rampaging into a completely different personality than the character you are roleplaying as.

*Example of your "in character" experience (if you have one): I don't really. I tried with the Ouran cosplay, but I'm so nervous around people...

*Which character you would like: Maybe Akito/Agito from Air Gear? I'm still choosing...

*Have you read the Q&A and Rules? : Yes, I have.

*Do you plan on attending some of the events (if you are able to make it): DEFINITELY

Anything special you'd like to bring into the community?: Myself ._.

Additional Questions: Can I bring someone with me to meet you guys before s/he signs up here? Just to show what things are like?
Velvet Zombie
Velvet Zombie

Character sheet
Main Character: Currently Hiatus

Back to top Go down

VelvetZombie Registration Form Empty Re: VelvetZombie Registration Form

Post by Jii Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:04 am

I see you want to join us so that you can be around people who will accept you being in cosplay, and more reasons to cosplay to become more comfortable with it. You have nothing to worry about! This is a place to feel comfortable in your cosplay, so as long as you feel comfortable with your doing, it should be lots of fun!

If you have any questions or need any sort of help or advice with your costume, please feel free to ask. I have more then enough ideas to help and improove someones cosplay if they need it.

(I will be posting a help/tutorial section just for those sort of needs. ^_^)

Yes! Please bring your friend along. The more the merrier!
She can even come to the first meeting if she wants to just to meet us all out of cosplay. :)

if she wishes to come to cosplay events, please make sure she interacts with the cosplayers how they should be treated.

I'm glad to see you understand what being "in character" is, and I am very happy to have you on board! ^_^

You have a while to decide, but if you figure out which character you want before the meeting, please let me know. :3
Jii
Jii
Admin

Character sheet
Main Character: Kokonoe

http://jii-desu.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet Zombie Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:11 am

I meant he. xD For my friend. My boyfriend actually... I think he might want to go once I talk to him more about it. I'm super excited about this! Hopefully I can get to the first meeting, but if there is plenty of time in advance I know about it, I don't think there will be a problem.

Thank you so much! :3
Velvet Zombie
Velvet Zombie

Character sheet
Main Character: Currently Hiatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down